Halloween is a great time for crafts, and you all know that we have a crafter in this house! Spoonful (a site that I love just as much as their predecessor, Family Fun) recently contacted me to share some of their Halloween crafts and recipes, and I wanted to round up some of our favorites here for you!
Halloween Crafts And Recipes From Spoonful.com
1. Apple Bites: Yum! We have made these before using apple slices, peanut butter, and candy corn. These look much easier, though!
2. Gingerbread Skeletons: Take those gingerbread people out a little early this year and use them for Halloween!
3. Junkins: If any craft ever screamed Jack’s name, it’s Junkins! Raid your junk drawer (or Jack’s room!) and decorate away!
4. Haunted Glasses: I’m excited to do this on Halloween morning for breakfast! All you need are dish detergent and water!
5. Carrot Finger Food: I’m loving this healthy Halloween snack! We might be making this for our Halloween party this weekend!
6. Pumpkin Hollow: This is a great idea if like us, your kids beg you to carve several pumpkins every year. Let them make an entire village of pumpkins - and you get to enjoy all those pumpkin seeds!
7. Spirit Jugs: These look so easy! Jack is always asking to decorate for Halloween, and he could do this himself!
8. Rats Baked in Blood: Moms of boys will give a huge thumbs up to this awesome (and gross!) meal idea. I think I know what we’re having for Halloween dinner!
There you have it! Some of our favorite crafts and recipes of the season – what are some of yours?